"The Current Events and History Periodicals 1691-1912 collection consists primarily of publications about the current events of the 18th and 19th centuries. These include regular reports on economics and government affairs, with titles such as:
- the New England Post Office Record,
- the Political State of Great Britain,
- and the Social Science Review.
- Proceedings of the Vermont Historical Society,
- Collections of the Historical Society of Pennsylvania,
- Mad River Valley Pioneer,
- and Bowen's Boston News Letter.
- Lexington and Concord Centennial 1775,
- Stars and Stripes in Rebellion,
- The Scorpion: A Journal Devoted to the Interests of the Privateersman,
- the Historical Family Library,
- the Picture Gallery of the New and Old Worlds,
- and the Antiquarian and General Review,
Students who are looking for contemporaneous accounts of events from that time period may find something of use here.