Quick Start: How to Scan-to-USB Drive:
1. Insert USB drive into copier.
2. Document face-down on upper left corner of glass.
3. Touch-screen button: SCAN
4. Touch-screen button (lower left of screen): SEND FILE TYPE / NAME
5. Choose unique title for saving document to USB.
6. START button to scan. Continue placing pages on glass as prompted.
7. Press # to finish and save document to USB.
8. WAIT to remove USB until document saving is complete.
For more information, check out our LibAnswers entry on scanning in Sawyer Library.